Thank you for your interest in Lucky Dog Industries. To apply for a driving position, please complete our online application for employment. Incomplete information will delay the processing of your application or prevent it from being submitted.
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job related disability, or any other protected group status.
To fill out this application form, you will need to know the following:
- Home address history for the past 3 years
- Current driver license number and driver license history for the past 3 years
- Employment history up to 10 years
- History of traffic accidents, violations and/or convictions from the last 3 years (including DUI or reckless driving conviction and license suspension)
- Criminal history
- Military history (if applicable)
To qualify to be a driver for Lucky Dog Industries, you must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- Must have a Class A CDL in state of residence.
- Verifiable tractor-trailer experience.
- Must be able to verify 3 years of past employment history.
- Must be able to pass a DOT pre-employment physical and drug screen.
- No alcohol or drug related charges within the past 5 years.